1. Supplier opens a sub-account under the umbrella of eTradePay for the purpose of accepting payment from Buyer.
2. Buyer can make payment to eTradePay as per e-Contract.
3. The payment is settled to Supplier upon shipment delivery as per e-Contract.
1. Convenience: overseas Buyers can make direct purchases and payments to Chinese vendors via eTradePay via eTradePay.
2. Security: No worry about non-delivery after payment or non-payment after delivery.
3. Low Cost: One payment can cover multiple purchase orders with different Suppliers, which can reduce bank surcharges.
Deposit Release: Once cargo shipped on-board.
Balance Release:One working day (HK time) after buyer’s pick-up of cargo.